Tuesday, April 21, 2009

5 centimeters per second


Long time doesn't keep updates again, kyahaha...

As I was addicted to a game....


It's SDO (super dancer online).


Lol...I wonder how long I hadn't been addicted to a game.


Hope that I will be able to stop this habit ASAP! o(>﹏<)o It's such a drug.

Enough....I think watching animation is better than playing games.

Unlike game, at least I can learn something from the animation.

Now, let talk about 5 centimeters per second! I have just watched this animation recently...

All I can say is...wow...how awesome & marvelous the graphics is.

It impressed me. I like the sakura (cherry blossom).

It's a very realistic story yet romantic. Quite sad though.

Hmm...can be considered as factual.


Preview:

Here're some excellent AMVs of 5 centimeters per second picked from youtube.

I ♥ them ! (。・ω・。) ♫♬









Enjoy~♫♩♭♪♬♪(。◡‿◡。)


Oh ya~ you may try to watch it too! It has only 3 episodes all together.
I always prefer short animation like this as I can hardly finished the whole series which has too many episodes...^^ See ya!

No comments: