Friday, June 25, 2010

Prom Night

Wow...it's the first time I attend prom night, and I had never been to any dinner held by school or club. Well, I'm really glad to perform on the stage with friends, though sometimes they may complain about don't wanna practice, but once the music is played, they dance non-stop too, what does it mean actually? Hmmm....or perhaps they're actually enjoying it, aren't my friends? Hehe... and because of the performance, we went shopping together, we ate together, playing together, practice together, etc etc....in brief, without this activity, we may have spent less time together, less fun together and may have further relationship. =) Now recall the dancer election, I was so scared of being hated by friends because I call out their names without thinking much,luckily they seem enjoying it, I'm glad to see that. ^^ Though tonight performance wasn't as good as we expected, as we were somehow a little panicked by having not enough time to get ready, it's good enough that we all have tried our best. At least, we learn something new from this new experience. So, peace!!! Hehe... ...

I like my hair done by my stylist. OMG, I was really surprised, can she read my mind? I didn't even tell her what kinda hair style I want but she just did it as I expected. x) I only told her to do any hair style as long as it matches both my dinner outfit and also dancing outfit. How can she know I like hair braids plus puffy hair? Hahaha.....my 1st time hair straightening was done by her as well when I came to Sibu about 12 years old (wah....long long time ago, lolz....) , and I have my hair cut by her if I came to Sibu as the price is low and she could do it quite well. This time is the first time I let her set me hair. I'm satisfied, like it a lot. Hehehe... x) She's skillful and fast, complete tying my hair in short hour.

Thanks again to Alice and Li Hua for helping me with the make-up... really really thank you so much!!!! x) And also Tiff for the eye liner under eyes, lolz.... Now, can guess why I never attended such dinner before already? Because I think it's really troublesome, hmmmp!!! But I feel lucky to attend this prom night. x) By the way, It doesn't cost much too....

I was impressed by the beautiful and smart outfits. You all look good tonight, hehehe....all cinderella and princes.

Too bad in the lucky draw I can't get the printer!!! I really need it a lot, and my friends too!!! We all need it!!!!! Lord, why can't you hear me no matter how hard I pray? Why am I always so unlucky? Ish.....but I get used to it already, I had never win any lucky draw before, lolz.... our table only get a pack of
Chrysanthemum Tea,sigh~ At least it's better than nothing,haha....


Well, I'm dog-tired right now...the days before prom night we had insufficient sleep due to doing last minute job (rushing the assignment when due date is approaching). And the rehearsal...and I actually I could sleep in the afternoon before prom night but too bad I have to do something for the club again, as a secretary...hmmmm.....the rain turn out to be rainbow tonight. Finally, it's over, happy hours always pass by quickly. Now, gonna continue with another 2 assignments. After this, we can focus on Final Exam. Yes, be a cinderella for a night and gonna turn back to normal life again. No rain no rainbow! This is life, must have ups and downs. Let's strive for the rainbow ahead! Yos, gambateh~!

No comments: