Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sudden thoughts...

Huhuhu…..dunno why….I suddenly wonder, why I never take a picture under the vast blue sky.

Some more dress in my favorite gown.

Now it is listed as one of my wishlist, hehehehe…..


By the way, conversation between Eileen and I make me to dig out some of my opinion, lol…

Here’s my opinion:

Children should have childhood. They shouldn't face the realistic world at that time.

Children have great faith, it's because of how innocent they are.

This kind of child will have more confidence and creativity in future.

Humans tend to accept the generally accepted view.

Thus, we tend to draw back or become upset by how others are discouraging us, we start to have 'impossible', this phrase, in our mind.

However, children are different, despite how others discourage them, they still insist their belief.

When we grow up, everything starts to change...starts to have more doubt….to be more hesitant, more things become impossible, this is bad.

We should at least let children, have their sweet childhood, but not destroy it.

It's somewhat related to what Mr.Kan mentioned, which I agree a lot too. He said, when he was teaching primary school students are very volunteered to answer his question but when it comes to secondary school, the amount of students who are volunteer to answer is decreasing sharply. Lastly, for the tertiary students, only few or none of the students are willing to answer. Everyone seems reluctant to do that.

Haha…do you discovered that I always keep what Mr. Kan mentioned in my mind? Well, not just him, Mr. Chan, Mr. Chin and so forth are those I respect a lot. I like to listen to their story, experience, etc…



It also reminds me of my childhood. When I was a primary grade 1 student, due to my daddy’s career, I got to go to school early in the morning. Early in the morning, I have nothing to do but helping teacher and sweeping the floor every morning. Because of this, my teacher treated me well, she is a fond teacher. One day, a girl walk near to me (I realize when my mind grow mature, didn’t she purposely walk so near to me? Didn’t she notice I was sweeping the floor? She must be jealous of how teacher treat me well.) when I was sweeping the floor like what I did every week day. I accidentally swept her foot and she got very angry at me, pointing at me using harsh and heavy tone, saying, “…….I give you a chance!...” I’ve already forgotten the whole sentence, but only one word I can never forget, which is “chance!”. I never know what it means until she mentioned it to me, I was shocked at that time, thinking like, “Did I do something wrong? I already apologized, what does “chance” mean?” After that, I learnt a phrase called ‘chance’. I started to feel doubt…about doing something teacher praise, is also something wrong…even when I said sorry sincerely, it doesn’t solve the problem…

I got to say, adults are the ones spoiling their children. That girl had somehow caused me to become more close-up. I start to feel, something realistic in this world since that time. Why a girl at that age has already known so many things? And they’re even there to destroy the others’ thought? It must be what they learn from the adult or drama, no? I can never forget that…it's a shadow left in my memory.

No comments: