Monday, May 16, 2011

Is it alright?



The more I try to conceal, the more I am lost.

How I wish you would always tell me what worries you timely.

At least I can get to approach your mind that way?

I can't read your mind, I can't reach it at all.

Making me feel like there's a distance which I can't break.

I hope, you can be honest to me.

Wondering if there's anything I did or said which bothers you.

I don't want you to suffer by that alone.

Just admit if there's anything.



Some times my thought changes...

Some times I sense things changing...

My surrounding is also changing...

My focus changes as well...

Perhaps I just need more time to adapt to the new change.

I hate how slow I am....




Is it me thinking too much?

Or it's just that you're being too hectic and too much things to concern?

Do you ever feel the same way as I do?

I feel truly sorry...for all the troubles I've brought to you.

I know how my mood is fluctuating.

I'm afraid that you might be influenced by my unstable mood.

In that case, I would rather choose to spend my time alone than troubling you.

On the other hand, I wish to stay by your side when it's necessary.

No matter what mood you possess, I don't mind.




I just realized... a person can either be hurt by a deed or by someone not doing anything or both.









No comments: