Wednesday, December 31, 2008

YaO's photos

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hello
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Here's some of my new photographs.

I took them while I was boring during the holidays. Hehee...

Oh yeah... don't steal my photos without my permission ya~


Although I'm not that pretty, lol...


我趁着无聊的假期里拍了好多新照片。

所以我就在这分享一些咯!嘻...

对了,眼看就好,不要不经同意就偷走哟~


虽然我不是很美的说,哈哈...











Somemore...show ya my pets.

They make my life become more interesting. \(^0^)/


加上一些我宠物的照片。 XD


它们可是为我的生活增添不少乐趣呢!










- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
See ya~
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -










1 comment:

Bee said...

很可爱叻。。我最喜欢狗狗和猫咪。。
我也养了只狗狗哦。。 叫bear bear。。
超可爱的(我个人认为啦)。。 =P