Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Today is Moon Cake Festival











Yeah~ Today is my lunar birthday as well, muahahaha....
That's why I'm born to be as round (plump) as a full moon?
Well, I always comfort my self this way.... TT^TT Poor me.... lol...
However, we had already celebrated it last night,
as there was a great event held by school.
What a jolly night! =) It had good atmosphere.


I came accross a bad dream this morning.
It was about our house encountered break-in and burglar.
Then I discover the thieves and fought with them for a while, then run!
(well, I always have such stupid dream,
that some bad men or women or even monster chase after me here and there,
so I try hard to escape, hiding plus running... )




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah yeah....something ridiculous like the picture below:





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Riiiinnnnggggggggggggggg!


My alarm clock woke me up and interrupted my dream.
Haha...... Ekhemmm.....is it the consequence of cursing people to have nightmare?
Well.....okay... = =||| Or perhaps it is because of I read many articles
related to burglaries from newspaper nowadays.
What a freaky hide and seek. Phew~


This afternoon my eldest sister told me a bad news.
The monkey had passed away.... TT^TT
It's truly sad to hear about that....monkey, rest in peace. Sigh~


And and and....what the.....I have to do something for the club again.
Wuwuwu....it's such a wet blanket.
Sometimes I'm thinking about can I give out on the post of secretary?
Plus our past president will no more be there to talk to us or guide us anymore.
It's kinda disappointing... hmmppp.... Thanks him for helping us a lot.





No comments: